20 May 2015

Continue Post for Etude House Gel Nails Review

If you haven read my earlier post on my first experience using the Gel Nail range from Etude House, you can get the post from the link here.

I am going to do a post review for my nails.
Gelish is supposed to last about 3 weeks or more, that's why they cost much higher than normal medicure. So I am now at 1 week mark from the day I did my nails, I will say that I am quite disappointed with the gelish.

  
Above is a picture taken today, as you can see, I have 3 'nails' missing, and they are all painted using the Etude House Gel Nail. The other 4 fingers in white are painted using Gelish Nail, and they are still tagged on nicely. 

When the first gel came off yesterday, I thought it maybe my application fault so the gel is not tagged on properly. Then the 2nd and the 3rd gels came off, and I made a conclusion that it may be the nail polish's fault, not me. If it's my fault then the white one should came off as well, especially for my most hardworking right index finger. Btw, I also have a feeling that the gel on my right thumb is coming off too. 

Ok, to be fair. This is only my first encounter with Etude House Nail Gel, maybe something went wrong along the way. Maybe I need more layers, or I should paint the edges more, or I did too much chores this week. Will try again and maybe I will get alternative results? But I do like the smooth application part, especially the brush.   

Ok, Time to repaint my nails... 

No comments:

Post a Comment