19 May 2015

Awesome Annie's Way Jelly Mask

ps: This is not a paid ad.

I  am so exciting to share with you ladies my all time favourite top of the list beauty product, it is not other than the Annie's way Jelly Mask!


All ladies deserve to be pretty, so make-up technic is the rule of game. However, I still think we should never forgo the importance of a clear skin with that tint of healthy glow. Thus, there are range and range of skincare products rolling into the market. So how to select the one that is most suitable to our skin? Nah... no special technic, it is only through understanding our skin and trying out (trying luck too). 


So So happen, last year (or the year before), I came across the Taiwanese top beauty talkshow 女人我最大, Lady's first, and they are introducing this awesome jelly mask from Annie's way, a Taiwanese brand. The result is so instant, I got so excited that I started to surf more information about the product. My favourite beauty guru Bubzbeauty also recommended Annie's way! It turns out that Annie's way is already very popular in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Sadly at that point in time, Singapore does not offer Annie's way, so my first purchase is via online buy. 

Annie's way Jelly mask come in various 'favours' and each with its special function: 
  1. Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask - Brightening and lighten dark spots
  2. Rose Essence Jelly Mask  - Whitens and illuminates
  3. Q10 Anti-aging Jelly Mask - Prevents skin aging
  4. Italy Red Wine Jelly Mask - Regulate skin dullness
  5. Aloe Moisturizing Jelly Mask - Oil control and minimize pores
  6. Lavender Relaxing Jelly Mask - Regenerate and repair tired and damaged skin
  7. Honey Deep Moisturizing Jelly Mask - Nourish dry skin and keep skin hydrated
  8. Charcoal Black Jelly Mask - Control oil and provide deep cleanse 
  9. Snail Repairing Jelly Mask - Repair and nourish skin
  10. Calendula Softening Jelly Mask - Moisturize and soften sensitive skin

Today I am going to share with you my experience with the Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask, which is also the top seller. 

So far, I have only tried the Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera one. There was once when I got a really bad outbreak, I am afraid the Hyaluronic mask will be too heavy for my skin, so I got the Aloe Vera hoping it can smoothen  my burning skin. It turns out well, managed to cool down my skin while it recovered. I will recommend Aloe Vera to people who just want a mask for everyday use. 

Ok lets START!
The Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask is the ultimate hot seller, always OOS! This mask is the awesome choice for people who wants INSTANT skin brightening effect! You must be thinking that such instant effect must be boosted with various chemicals, totally understand because I have the same concern before. However this jelly works otherwise with whitening, moisturizing and minimizing fine lines powers, also leave skin radiantly! 

Seriously... So magical? 

The Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask is made up of
  1. Arbutin Extract (a natural whitening agent)
  2. Hyaluronic Acid better known as 尿酸 on the Taiwanese beauty talkshow (instant hydration and lifting effect)
  3. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (a form of Vitamin C to improve hydration and elasticity)
  4. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate (improve skin condition)

Ok, too out of reach. Let's do it in the layman way! 
I am going to share my experience using the awesome top seller Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask 
All the following photos are taken without any filter or editing. Please don't laugh at my bare face... 

Bare face me with the mask, ladies please tie up your hair if you don't want them to soak up in the jelly later. 


I usually keep my opened mask in the fridge, it will leave a so COLDDDDDDDDDDDDD feeling when I apply the mask on my face. Oh ya, each tab of mask comes with a spatula that you can use to dig out the mask. Will get messy ya, so be prepare. 

Instruction is very easy, dig out the mask and apply to the entire face, avoiding the eyes. It is recommended to apply a thick layer about 3mm for better result. 

DA!!!!! Then leave it on for a good 30-40 min..... 


I always apply more on my 2 cheeks. Who don't want to have a pair of rosy apple cheeks? 


Good thing about this mask is that it won't harden so you can still walk around, chat a little bit so that time will pass faster. Of cos I am not referring to big expression la.

Me too bored doing the 喜怒哀乐 post

Ok times up! 
Removal is a bit troublesome, you have to use the spatula to slowly stripe off the jelly from the entire face. The use a dry towel to wipe away the excess, I usually use kitchen paper as tissue is too soft. Then wash your face in lukewarm water, it will take a while to completely clean up the face. 

Time to witness the miracle!
No change of light or any form of editing, you can find my complexion 2 tones fairer and spots are lightened too. Also very scarily, my cheeks lifted a little. It all happens in the magical 40min!

Super happy with the results! How to not love you tell me?
I usually use the mask at night, when I will pump on a thin layer of my moisturizer and off to my lala land. Or it will be during weekend before heading out. 

Ok to rate this product. I will definitely give it a 5/5 stars, because the result is good and I am the loyal user since 2 (or 1) years back. Although a bit slow, Singapore SaSa is finally carrying Annie's Way selling at $32.90 and $40 for the Rose Essence one. But of cos still much cheaper in Taiwan, I always stocked up when I am there, each tab is about $16-18 depending on the exchange rate. But of cos more convenience to have it in our own comfort zone.  

Why so good?
  • Result is just too awesome? Need no more explanation
  • Instant effect, emergency use! 
  • Pocket friendly, Reasonable price. Each tab is 250ml, twice weekly can last about 1 month. 
  • Texture is neither watery or sticky 
  • Choice for people with sensitive skin. I have dull complexion and my skin is usually oily especially at the T-zone area. I am selective to mask because I get breakout if I used products that are too rich for my skin. So I don't choose products that contain collagen or royal honey. This mask works just fine for me!
Why not?
  • Be sure to bun up all your hair, if not it will get real piss off to have all your hair sticking on your jelly face
  • Hygienic concern. Because we need to open and close the container alot during applications, contaminated is possible. So I don't recommend keeping the opened mask for too long.
  • It actually states that the mask will help remove blackheads as well, but I don't see any of my blackheads coming out. I will guess this only apply to people with serious blackhead problem. 
  • Takes a while to wash off completely. Be sure that your face is completely clean okay?!
  • Entire application takes about 45-1 hour, so make sure you are not in a hurry. 

You can find more information about Annie's way on their official website, but its in Chinese la:
Or you can search the youtube, I am sure you can find a lot of review videos

Remember we all deserve to be the princess, so always pamper yourself .
Till next time Beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment