11 Jul 2015

From Sweet to Glamorous

Hello dearies!
Just imagine you have to work or school in the day and you have a party at night, but you have no time to go back home and prepare. It is impossible to pack your entire make-up collection into your bag, and anyway you won't have time to re-do your make-up too. What should you do?

Today I am going to share with you how to transform yourself from a sweetie pie in the day, to a glamorous party queen for the night in 5 min. This post is inspired by my favourite beauty guru, Bubzbeauty.


The main tool I will be using is a basic 4 shades eye shadow palette No. 3 from 1028.

I am using my 5 points eye make-up guide here to create the 2 looks. Yes! I only need 4 shades.


Ok Here we go!
I have done my base make-up and I will move on to my eye makeup.


1. Eye Primer - To keep the eye make-up more lasting
I am using Proof 10 eye primer from Etude House

2. Apply the neutral brown colour at the outter eyelid.

3 Apply the pearly eye shadow at the inner eyelid. I applied this after the outer eyelid because I don't want the brown to overpower this nice pearly shade.

4. Using a Copper brown gel pencil liner, I created a shadow to enlarge my eye at my outer lower lash line, and I smudged it using the convenience built-in smudge tip. I am using the Extreme Waterproof Eyeliner Pen from 1028, you can catch my review on this amazing product here.

5. Using the same gel pencil liner, draw your regular eye liner.

6. Create the innocent pair of eyes by highlighting the inner corner of your eyes. I am using a golden shimming eye shadow.

7. Almost there! Winged your lashes with your favourite mascara and I am using the Big Eyes! Magnifier mascara from 1028. Very lightweight and long lasting!

8. Blushes! Don't forget this!

9. Last but not least, the lips. I noticed a lot of ladies actually missed this out because the lips colour wear off easily and its troublesome to keep on touching up. But the colour of your lips actually help bring out the blush of our complexion, looking more fresh and alive.

For this look, I created a soft gradient on my lips by tabbing a sweet pink lip stick only on the center of my lips, then blending the sides off with a nude lip gloss.

And yea! We got it! That's my final result:


Alright, lets now get ready for the party at night!
Your 5 min starts now! I am going to add on to the makeup I had for the day, just touch up with some loose powder and we are ready to go.

1. Used the darker brown eye shadow, apply to the entire eye lid, Go light at the inner lid, concentrate on the outer lid.
Switch to a brush with a sharper tip
- Because the area at the inner lid is smaller, use a smaller brush like I did.
- Sharpen the end tip to make the look more elegant
- Extend the colour at the upper lid, and join to the lower lash line. The brown we applied for the day will blend well with the upper lid to create a soft cat eye.

2. Use the golden shimming eye shadow, highlight the brow bone

3. Darken and extend the eye liner. I am using Bobbi Brown potted gel eye liner Black.

4. Apply something red for the lips. It's wide and Sexy time!

And we got the final look!

And yea! So we are done with the transformation! If you are wondering what I am talking about the upper eyelid, inner corner, brow bone and stuffs, do check out my earlier post on my easy 5 points eye make-up guide here.

fyi, I am using the Dual Eyes brush by bubzbeauty.

Thank you for staying with me.
Have a great Friday!!

xoxo
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment