12 Jun 2015

Sorry for disappearing... A Quick Update!

Hi Hi Hi!

I am back! Was petty packed these 2 weeks.

A Quick Update
I was at Bangkok for holiday last week, it was an impromptu trip because the man is going for a business trip and me having so much free time now, so I decided to tag along.

I came back last Saturday, then this week was busy preparing for 2 job interviews and updating my online shop for the GSS sales. If you haven know, I am the co-found of an online Pet store; Pawear, please feel free to drop by for our 10% storewide sales!!

Then the worst came when I have so many things on hand and my laptop just died on me yesterday, a sudden death. I couldn't switch it on suddenly, the fan appeared to be running but there is nothing on the screen. I was so pissed because I haven back up the data in my laptop, and there was nothing I can do with a blank screen laptop. Quickly went to the PC store for help and was told the motherboard was down. Lucky the hard disk is still live, so the data can still be backup. I don't see the point to repair my laptop because its already like 4 years old and there are already problems before this sudden death. So I grabbed a new laptop that day. But so sad to pay $40 for data backup when that is something so easy to do it myself.

Ok back to my Bangkok trip. Actually I just been to Bangkok in April, so I thought there will not be much shopping this trip since I have already bought a lot previously, but who knows!


Stayed in the Galleria 10 Hotel this time, my first time staying near Terminal 21. I totally don't recommend this hotel because just to walk to the BTS or Terminal 21 took me 10-15 min, and there is no good shops along the way. And for ladies do take note, the way back is very dark after sunset. I wouldn't dare to go back myself without the man. Although the hotel is petty new, I still feel its too inconvenience, there are better choices with the same price out there.



So since this is a tagged along trip, I took a different flight with the man. My first experience with Thai Airway, and I will say its petty good especially the screen; touchscreen and bigger than SQ.


The man has business to do the next 3 days so I am petty much alone in the days. So I get to decide where I want to go until he is back around 7pm.

I checked out a few new places this time like the Union mall, the new Rod Fai night market and combed the entire Siam including Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Siam Square and the shops along the street. And for sure, how can I miss out my all time favourite Pratunam market and Platinum mall. These petty much sum up my alone time there, ya all about shopping.

I will say I quite like the Union mall, the prices are about the same as Platinum mall, but the clothings are more unique. I went there the first time and I came back quite broke. I tot this is not a shopping so I brought along quite little thai baht, damn.....

First day damage:

Direction to Union Mall:
Take Bangkok Metro (MRT) to Phahon Yothin station
Exit via Soi Lat Phrao 1, Exit 5 to Union Mall
A big yellow mall, you won't miss it.


I would also like to recommend the Rod Fai II night market. I believe alot of you have visited the original Rod Fai market near Seacon Square Shopping mall, that huge open bazaar selling most of the vintage collections. However it is quite inconvenience to go, I am so glad they opened the second one near the Thailand Cultural Centre MRT station. The second Rod Fai is smaller and not many of the pretty vintage vehicles to take pictures, but the bars and live bands are still around. The shops are interesting and the prices are quite cheap too. Too bad we went at our last night when we are petty much broke. Sorry no picture too because hands too busy eating the street food. Oh ya! There are a lot of food stores, if you don't mind the hot weather.

Direction to Rod Fai II night market
Take Bangkok Metro (MRT) to Thailand Cultural Centre station
Take Exit 3 and turn left.
Keep walking until you see the Esplanade Mall. Turn left into the soi before Esplanade Mall, walk straight and you will see the sign board.
5 min walk  


Ok!
Let me end off with our pretty photo. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment