18 Dec 2012

I switched to blogspot.


My first blog is hosted by blogger, I started when I am 15 or 16. That blog was everything about my daily life and many many photos. The blog was active for a while until 3 years later when I decided to shut it down because I don’t see the time and objective of it anymore.

I went back to blog later, a couple of times, I tried blogger again, wordpress and recently tumblr. None of them lasted. Yes I gave up.

Why?

I like to blog about some of my thoughts in life, want to share my happy moments and stuffs. BUT, I am never a good writer. C6 is my norm for my English paper and I was lucky enough to get B4 for my O’level. Nothing to be proud about, because my biology got C6 when it was an A1 during prelim. Whatever~ I don’t need logarithms to buy me a fish.

I can draw better than writing, I tried but no way. Not that gifted. So I concluded that I can’t blog.
So now asking me why am I blogging again? Because I got nothing much to do to trademark my life, so I created a blog again. I don’t know how long will this blog survive but ya its live now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment