28 Dec 2012

It is like a dream

i met up with an 'old' friend last night. Old not in terms of age or years of relationship, but the weird amount of chemistry collected within a not so long period. 

it is certainly a great meetup when tonnes of good and funny memories sudden oozed out from nowhere. 

i dedicate this post to the blues below. (as you can guess i am the odd one out) 


Sometime, it is weird how some kind of friendship formed and some kind of relationship can varnish in split second.


Once upon a time, we applied and got selected to the exchange programme to Hanyang University Anson Campus. The programme will take half year and we will take up a few modules there. After all the paper work, we touched down Seoul and officially an exchange student there. At first, we are not close at all. We were worse than hi-bye friends.

It is amazing how the friendship develop over a short time. Every lame thing seems like a new k-drama. We exchange thoughts with each other, it seems that only they can understand you because we were all on the same page.

I left Singapore to Seoul with an empty heart. I see the Just in Time trip as a getaway from the stress and nonsense I created for myself in Singapore. I can’t say much for how thankful I am to you guys and Korea.

I like your Horoscope updates every night
I like your ‘Hello’ flood mat
I like your expression when drunk
I like the way you pose when we take picture
I like the way you photo bomb
I like the time we spent shopping
I like the time we eat cup noodle together
I like your kimbah
I like our new Korean friends
I like the fruit juice
I like the toast
I like the food
I like the milk
I like the sandwiches
I like the fried chicken
I like the common toilet
I like when I am not in the middle shower room when bathing
I like the sun
I like the way you drink soju
I like baskin Robbin 31
I like camwhore 8545123451 photos
I like your cheesecake
I like sorry sorry
I still have your drunk video
I like the cheesecake
I like the way you step on shit
I like the pretty cafes
I like kyobo

I can never complete the list.
Maybe 1 more to add, I like you guys.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
    

1 comment: