26 Dec 2012

Xmas is down wats next???

Its boxing day now!
So xmas is officially gone. if you missed the fun this year, please come back again next year.

although mr santa is back to hibernate for another year, nothing stops the festive mood yet.
2013 is approaching soon, and it will be a better one because we just survived 21/12/12 without sweat. Good to you to me to them to everyone, we are still alive! use the time wisely because 30 years is not long if you didn't use it a worthwhile way. how is it consider worthwhile is all up to your choice.

To me, sitting down with a chilled cup of coke watching drama is more than worthwhile when time gets busier and we need to keep our nose buried with works.

I feeling happy today not entirely over the cloud but please allow me to sing to celebrate this very moment. Why celebrate? i dont know cos i just like it~

I've actually recorded me singing 'Payphone by maroon 5' a short one. i did it at home, alone, so no music or what. a very low budget one. do drop me some comment if you so happen to come to this deserted blog and so happen to click on the following link!

payphone, coveredbyJessica


End off with a act cute pic of ME

ps: I know xmas is over, just let me be... 

No comments:

Post a Comment