9 Aug 2015

New Hairstyle New Start


It was an impromptu haircut, a no warning hairstyle.
I was rather emotional recently, so decided to get a haircut to change my luck or something. For a recap of how I looked like previously:
I will say I chopped off quite a fair bit of hair. I am still getting used to short hair, I have the habit of putting my hair to one side of my shoulder but now it feels weird to have 'no hair' to do this.

As usual I went to my stylist, Jeffrey from Hair Alley, I always feel safe to have him take care of my head. To be frank, I didn't expect to cut it short, I think adrenaline overridden me and it just happened, lucky it turns out good if not I will go bang the wall and start pulling my scalp off again.

I requested a 'see through fringe/bangs'. It's actually a popular way to cut the bangs in Korea, as the name tells, you can 'see through' the bangs, exposing a bit of the forehead. The bangs is thin and wispy, and helps to soften the facial features for a more girly and sweet look. However, what I like best about this kinda fringe is that it has the flexibility to leave it as bangs or side fringe. Because only the center fringe is short, you can easily hide it and wipe it to the side for a more 'grown up' look.

I have to admit my fringe looks a bit odd now, because I have been having side parting for so long that my bangs keep flying back to the side. It will takes a while to adapt, I hope....

Ok, please allows me to photobomb now!


xoxo
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment