5 Aug 2015

The next hairstyle?

Hello dearies, have been MIA for a while because mood has been rather dull recently, thus no inspiration for new entry.

Well, this is not the way to waste life, so I am forcing myself to wake up, focus more on the daily activities I can do rather than depressing and pitying at myself.

I am thinking to change my hairstyle, to welcome a better start. No need to expect a drastic change because I am not very advantageous on hairstyle now. LOLx

Actually I have tried quite a lot of different hairstyles compared to other girls. Some of the ladies have the same hairstyle for the longest time because it looks nice and easy to maintain, so why bother to change and risk looking not suitable. I am not saying they are boring, they are absolutely right because the pain is really unbearable when you have gotten yourself a hairstyle that looks so wrong and bad. It's real depressing! I have a couple of such experiences, and I almost cried my lungs out and teared my scalp.

Anyway I have tried various hairstyles, nice or ugly, younger or older, short or long.

I seldom keep super long hair, I think my record is this.
Early this year
When I was like 21/22?

My first boy cut
Actually I like this hairstyle a lot, but the maintenance is quite high, I cannot go out without styling it.
When I was 21?

Japanese super layered head
When I was about 20?
During Poly...

First korean perm in Korea
About 23

Trying to be a rock star
21 I think....

Bangs has always been one of my favourite...

Side fringe too!
This is 25
This was 24.... 
This is recent

I am not very into colours, I am usually in copper and red.

I did beached my hair once when I was about 22... Golden highlight. My hair was like grass after that...
This was New Year this year. I super love this!

Talking about bad hairstyle?
This will be the top:

Ok fat, I look fatter here I know. This was me just out from a hair cut and dye, my first time trying a new salon place at Hougang. Firstly, this hairstyle was opening announcing to the whole world that I got round face. Secondly, I told the stylish I wan ash colour and turned out close to black. That was my first and last time at that salon. It's important to find the stylish who I can leave my head to him/her safety.

My next hairstyle to be reveal soon...
Already made the appointment for tomorrow, hope a new hairstyle can bring me better mood, better luck and better SG50 holiday!

xoxo
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment