29 Jul 2015

Review: 1028 Hydrating Lip and Eye Makeup Remover

We are back after a long day and all we want is to quickly remove all the make-up on the face and jump onto the bed ZZZZZZZZzzzzz. A very simple and humble request, but hit the wall when it comes to eye makeup removal because most of the eye products used are water and smudge-proof, not easy to come off without a good removal. 

I've been using the Hydrating Lip and Eye Makeup Remover by 1028 Visual Therapy for a month now, I will say that I am really impress with the result. My eye makeup is easily removed in seconds, effective and quick, just to my liking. 

You may know that I am already a fan of 1028 Visual Therapy, they have a lot other good products at reasonable pricetags. I have previously wrote a product review for their Big Eyes! Magnifier Mascara and Waterproof Extreme Eyeliner pen, you may be interested to check them out too!

The removal comes in a handy plastic bottle, a great choice for holiday and overnight when we have limited bag size. Although it's a small bottle (75ml), it can lasts for quite a while because a bean size of removal is already sufficient to clean up 1 side of the eye. 

The removal is made of a gentle formula of pH7.5 equivalent to a Tear drop. It not only removes waterproof make up easily but also contains highly concentrated butylene glycol providing intense moisture boost to the skin, leaving the skin fresh and subtle. The main product ingredients are Hexylene Glycol, Licorice Extract, Green Tea Extract - everything good for our skin! 

Following is a result after 1 wipe - waterproof liquid liner + waterproof gel liner + lipstick + eye shadow 

Result after 1 wipe
Most of my eye cosmetics are waterproof =D 

I no longer has to keep rubbing my eye lids, trying so hard to wipe away the makeup, and risk losing my precious eye lashes. On a side note, constantly rubbing of eyelids is not good too, because it stretches the skin around the eye too much and results in winkles and saggy eyes.   

This removal works superb for me, I really believe it will become your best choice too!

Original price per bottle is $12.90, but do check out 1028 facebook and instagram for latest promotion and updates! 

Their products can be found in most SaSa, Watson and John Little or their e-stores at Qoo10 1028 Official and 1028sg.com! 

Hope you find the review helpful! 
Please feel free to leave any comment and till next time!

xoxo
Jes 

1 comment: