13 Sept 2015

Product review: Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Water

Hello all!
So sorry for disappearing again, am really packed up with a new project recently. An exciting upcoming project that I really hope can share with you guys soon! I am sure all the pretty ladies will like it!

Anyway, today I would like to share some pointers of a new product I tried recently. I bought the Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Water to replace my ZA Cleansemax, a gel-like remover. I am quite a lazy person when it comes to removing makeup, but I always try my best to pull myself up to at least clean up my face before hitting the bed no matter how tire I am. So it will be awesome if I can get hold of a remover that is quick and effective.

I find the ZA Cleansemax a bit stickly after-use and the removing power is not that fantastic either. I first decided the cleansing water is because 1) its scent; a soft taste of green tea, totally lighted up the mood.
 2) its price; $20 for such a huge bottle, worth buy. The bottle is almost as big as my face.
For a side note, I have a separate remover for eye and lips make-up. Most of my eye makeup is water-proof, so cleansing water is definitely not enough to do the job. I am currently using the Eye make-up remove by 1028, you can read my review here.

The cleansing water comes with a pump, so you can simply press your cotton pads onto the pump, very hygienic and convenience to use. However, I find the pump a little too strong, many of the time when I pumped, the water overflow and 'shoot' out.

To use is very sample.
1) Use a clean cotton pad, pump out some cleansing water.
Wipe away the make-up gently. Remember not to stretch / pull your skin too much, its very damaging.

Initially, I tot the cleansing water will be able to wipe off my make-up quickly. To be frank, this product is not as effective as I tot. I used an average of 2 pumps on half of my face, and I need to wipe quite a number of times before I can get my face clean. This is a drawback because I am looking for speed and I don't really like to keep on wiping my face stretching it too much. However, I do believe this product will work well for people with light make-up.

Although I don't buy too much of its cleansing power, I do like the after feeling it left on my skin. My skin definitely felt fresher, non-sticky. You can just leave it if you want, but I prefer to wash my face after that.

That's all of my product review, hope its helpful for you!!

xoxo,
jes

1 comment:

  1. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.
    คลีนซิ่งวอเตอร์

    ReplyDelete