20 Dec 2012

Easy life easy goes


Life is never as cute after I stepped into the working world. Not going to whine at all because I think a lot of people are facing the same problem as me. So I am not any extra poor thing at all and I don’t deserve any empathy.

Most of the time I don’t understand the fun about working? Why somebody can actually stay in the same job same office for so many years. I really wonder if it’s the good money, great company culture, awesome companies or too lazy to change to keep them in the same position. Whatever it is, at least there is some reason to stay.

I am constantly thinking of fresh ideas to spice up my little planet. I am dreaming everyday to use my hobby and interest to draw my career. Then wishfully dreaming the future me driving my white Toyota Rush, wearing my shorts and slippers, act cool with my sunglasses and sipping my cola. Wah great job great life! Life is good!
Hmmm… reality might be different, firstly 80% of ‘interest-based’ career is non-profitable. So let alone ur COE and parking and ERP and argggg!!! Traffic jam. Not all lives are fairytales huh?

Having said so much. I realized none of my ‘fresh ideas’ are making any result for now. But I believe everything happened for a reason. So I will live with it and trust the nice things will happen, it will.

But can’t stop myself for being emo because life now is really not as great as the past! But of cos, we need to move on, looking back is not making any credit.


“Some Singaporeans believe success has came at a price as work pressure, competition, rising cost of living and the recent influx of foreigners have caused a sense of unhappiness among its people.” Yahoo news
If you are interested to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment