15 Apr 2013

CN BLUE!!!


Hohoho
I went to CN Blue's Blue moon concert last Sat!
Till now, I am still swimming in their tunes. They are so damn cute!!!!!

I am so glad I went, this is a NONONO regret concert. Their live is awesome, they are also very entertaining using their limited English vocab. They kept the full 2hr 15min going strong and they rocked the whole night!




Didn't managed to take much pictures because they are so strict with photography..
But still! I am glad i kept my eyes on them live than staring on my screen to make sure I dont shake.

Call me simple minded I dont care.
Yong Hwa is so damn cute!!!! I like his high cheek bones so much..... =D
His voice is so powerful, he managed to sing all the rock songs back to back for almost an hour non-stop! Of cos, all of them are talented.. No joke... really talented








 How can 4 of them be so cute at the same time??

hahaa! Got to admit... I still like yong hwa a bit more?? maybe... a little bit more than little bit?
Their hardwork nicely paid off, the concert is great. I believed they have spend a lot of effort for training. Their teamwork and chemistry among each other is awesome. This is what I call... really a Band... a Team.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment