22 Apr 2013

A couple I know


How do we define couples?
To me, as long as both parties agreed to be together, they are a couple. We do not set a level to how we define a couple. There is no limit to how much they must love each other or a guideline to separate the type of love they give to qualify as one.

Couples always give me a no reason kind of sweetness. I think is from their main ingredient - Love.

I know a couple. They are both consider young for a married couple. No, not shotgun, not from rich families., not kids crazy, not sick.
So I ask why. Of cos I didn't ask them personally.
I am curious to know why.

They met many years ago, but they waited a few years before they reunion and finally together. They dated a few years and the wedding bell popped out last year (or the year before??).
Now, they have a roof of their own, with a pet dog. (I think they are financially healthy.)
They house is nicely renovated and decorated, totally theirs.

They always stick together, married or not. They are always like living in their own bubble. The world has only both of them, their eyes only on each other. I often bumped to them on the street, but they are always too engross in their own space and missed me. Anyway, I also dont feel good popping their bubble for my 'hello'.
Last time, I will comment. 'Is there no one else in their world? Aren't they bored facing each other everyday?' I always think that we need to go out and meet new people, new places, new stuffs, especially at that golden age, the more we should lead the most happening part of our life.

Now, I have also passed that youngest, exciting and happening stage of life.
Then, I finally understand why they can stay in their bubble till now. Nothing else. 'LOVE'

They reached that ultimate phrase of life that so many of us actually longed to get. Although they are pretty young at that point, but they made the decision to keep each other. Because at they point of time, despite being young, they understand how the other halves can fill the holes and made them complete. Because they knew they found the right one, what's in the past, what's going on now, what's coming next, are not importance anymore when they are already holding on to the best gift they can ever get. There is nothing worst than not able to see each other when it only 15min apart. They are interlocked, and they created the bubble, just for the both of them, to express their love publicly, proudly.

Thank you for appearing in my life. I hope your unlimited love can  be spread to others around too, like myself. Life is getting practical now and sad to know that we are also losing the true definition of love. Many of us actually finds it hard to 'love'. I agreed that love is hard to find and meet but I dont agree with hard to love because it is very simple when the person is right.

So keep searching, never give up. You won't know, maybe that moment is appearing at the next minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment