25 Mar 2013

Warm bodies

Went to catch 'Warm bodies' on Saturday, heard quite a lot of good reviews of it and I am always a fan of vampire/zombie kinda of thing.

(I am always an Edward supporter for Twilight Saga)

End of day conclusion; I totally like the movie!

First, I like the plot. It gives a new direction for Zombie's movie. Other than those gross and obscene scenes and casts, love and feeling are used instead. We see a funny and cuties part of Zombies, anyway they were once human too, with love, families and friends. Well, just take the movie easy, it is just a FRICTION. I am so gonna read the book. 

Secondly. What else makes a movie irresistible and plus point? The actors! 
Ya... Nicholas Hoult looks so cute and hot in the movie! Maybe is the eyeliner? 


Hahaa! Not a man crazy, but he is really cute inside! He looks difference from 'Jack' in the movie 'Jack the great slayer'. I didnt know they are the same person until I see the name. So it must be the eye liner!

As usual I went to google about him, and realised he is the Beast in X-men too! Totally difference! The make-up artist rocks.



I was very happy after the movie. I got home around 12am and realised it's a bit early to sleep on a beautiful Friday night/Sat morning, so I decided to do something super random and brainless.

Hahaa!!!


I DID A ZOMBIE MAKEUP FOR MYSELF!

Taken using my phone, Samsung note 2.
Then 'Sexy' filter to make my face looked BLUE and lips looked RED.



Taken with my GF5.
B/W effect.

<P.S for my lousy looking skin, still recovering from an unknown skin allergy>


Hahaa!
I know it is super random. I think I am too free really!. 
I did the makeup within 15min. 
I only used 2 tones of eye shadow, both grey and a Gel pencil liner.  
Then extra powder on the face to make myself look fairer but failed. 

Anyway I really think I dont look like a zombie cos my round face looks too 'xinfu' to look like one.
Hahaa! joke of the day...



Lets end with someting light.
So I lighten the eye shadow, switch on my smiling mode, turn off the filter. 

Da!!! 

Back to life!!! 
I am reborn!! 

Trying to dig my nose~lolz

2 comments:

  1. Good review Jessica. It’s something that you’ll have a good time in the theaters but you wouldn’t rush it too quick to see it. I would definitely recommend it to audiences who want something more in the zombie genre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha!! Nice one Jes!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete