21 Mar 2013

Not very productive

Is it the sun or is it me?

I am feeling super restless after my meeting in the morning. Maybe the sun is making me tire.
I am doing my minimum today, so not productive, I should be able to do more than just these. So disappointed with myself.

I am also affected by Candy Crush because I am sicked with repeating level 147 over and over again. I just can't complete it! Pissing me up seriously.

Maybe just a happy thing to share. I completed my life's first 3D model using Revit. Everything is self learned. Although it is just a simple structure but I am still very proud at it! Only architectural part done, I have another 2 more on structural and MEP to go. I am in the building IT consulting line, a rather rare occupation for a lady. 

End off with a pic of myself in my homely BigTee at home!
I am missing my bed....~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment