20 Mar 2013

Chasing Week

안녕!

Its mid-week! Warm and beautiful day!


Seriously, I mean SERIOUSLY.
I am running out of clothes to wear! 

People who seen my wardrobe will think that its bullshit. I have a lot of clothes, especially jackets. I am quite a bit collection of them. Its weird to fall in love with jackets when I stay in this warm and humid little island. So there are not much chance to wear so ya.... Most of the time they are ignored in the wardrobe. 



To Celebrate my Monday blue
I managed to dig out my neglected BYSI stripy skirt.
Actually it is nice and really comforty to wear, I should wear it more often 

I really love the black top I am wearing. 
Value for money from Bugis Village and it can simply match with anything. 
YES! anything! 

Monday ended like no other day. As usual not enough time to rest. So I usually wake up later on Tuesday than Monday. 


This is me on Tuesday. 
Getting lazy to mix and match so decided on a one piece dress.
This dress is challenging because it is fitting so whatever size tummy will be damn obvious. So I need to remind myself to suck in the tummy if I do not want to look like a 3 month soon-to-be mummy.



What about today? Feelin so cui so decided to snap my bad hair day.
I really think that as I grow older, my hair also grow slower.
I am longing to grow out of my current embarrassing hair length. And it is taking like forever. 





Time is passing so fast! I can feel myself chasing the week and the finishing point is my precious weekend. Then the whole cycle repeats as the clock hits 12am, Sunday. 


I am really looking forward to April already with my CN Blue concert and Batam getaway lined up! But first! Let me look forward to our long weekend next week. Good FRIDAY!!
oh..... public holiday is such a love~~~~~


Let me end the post with a picture of my little princess, Mochi girl and the most importance woman in my life! my Momo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment