15 Mar 2013

Happy Friday!

One thing to like about Friday is the dressing down part.
It just feel better dressing in jeans or any comforty materials after 4 days of serious office look.
Because you feel good in what you are wearing, you are happy!


I often match my Friday with darker eye liner, loud accessories, striking bag. Not to turn myself into a Xmas tree of cos, but I just want my Friday to be a little difference from usual days. I am serious with no OT on Friday if possible, and I make it a point to head out after work, or make sure I am doing something I like if I am staying home. Like watching drama, singing along with my iTune, surfing the net, stalking facebook, games etc.

It just get excited when we are nearing 6pm and weekend starting to wave. Anyway, I think weekend is already waving the moment I am awake.
Weekend is also a good excuse to drop the headaches aside.
"I will settle next week." is a good phrase to use. Shit cant be pick up next week, well... work is never ending. So as long as we pace it well, we are good to go. Shut off if you need.
I know.. when it comes to work, we can't control everything. So a step at a time. is healthy.

So, Hello WEEKEND!!! We meet again!

My nose looks 2D here, its sad that I didnt 'inherent' my dad's pretty nose.
Oh! and my MOLE saying hi!
Its real and I hate it when people thought I drew it on purposely. Like whats the point right?

No comments:

Post a Comment