22 Jun 2015

My First Experience with Annie's Way Rose Essence Jelly Mask


If you have been following my post, you will know that I am a Huge Fan of Annie's way Jelly mask, a popular Taiwanese beauty brand. I am so in love in their Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask, you can quick link to my review here

Last 2 weeks, I don't know if it's the bad weather, PMS or bad cough I had few weeks ago, my skin is terribly dry and sensitive. There is sudden allergy looking rashes around my forehead and cheeks, flaking around the sides of my nose and the entire face is so rough and dry like a sand paper! I tried concealed as much as I can when I need to go out, but I knew it won't cure the cause. Damn depressing, and I seriously need some help. 

I was initially using the Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask to help cool my skin, but because this mask is supposedly meant for whitening and brightening, I do not see much improvement. So, I decided to try out the Rose Essence Jelly Mask instead, which is to hydrate and smoothen the skin. And as written on the packaging 
"Red rose nourishes and hydrates. Black rose rejuvenates and repairs. White rose whitens and illuminates."
The Rose Essence mask has a faint smell of bandung.  

And this is me 2 weeks ago, not too obvious on the photos, but you can see some rough patches on my skin and some acne scars.  
I have been using the Rose Essence mask for about 2 weeks now, I see myself as a serious case, so I used it every alternate day. Very hardworking I know.... I am not going to blog about the "how to use", you can refer to the steps in my earlier review on the Arbutin + Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Jelly Mask here.

So, lets see the result! 
Above photos have no filter.

Ok! That's me now. I think it's quite obvious that my skin has gone a lot smoother, and my allergy has recovered greatly too. Actually I already felt my skin lots smoother and soften after my First application. Some of the acne scars are still around, but lighten. The flaking near my nose has also recovered. I can finally see some glow on my face! My complexion also gets fairer but of cos the result is not as great as the Arbutin one. 

Annie's way jelly masks do not contain paraben, alcohol, antibiotic, fixature and steroids, so very safe to use even for people with very sensitive skin.  

My skin has recovered a lot since 2 weeks back, so now I am tweeting between the 2 masks (Rose and Arbutin) and went back to my twice a week routine usage. 


This mask really is an awesome choice, however I find it pretty expensive at $45.90 per tab. But I bought it at a great deal during the GSS. the Rose Essence Jelly Mask is going at 1-FOR-1 at SaSa! Its super worth it now, I am considering stocking up! I heard only this rose and the honey mask have the 1-for-1 sales, the rest of the favours have a 20% off. So go grab now before the sales is off!! 

Thank you! And hope you find this review helpful!
Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment