19 Jun 2015

Wiser me

I had just enjoyed a 3 days straight simple but filled with warming hearts and laughter birthday celebrations.
All and all will not be possible without the important people in my life, my family, my friends and the man.
Thank you for all the birthday wishes, I may not be able to reply all messages, but I have heard all the wishes with my heart. THANK YOU!

With the really really old friends....


With my little family....
Who always put me as the priority...


The Man of my life! oh so cheeky.......


People who you can just talk about anything in the world...


No matter how the celebration is like, I always think that the most important is the people who spent it with you.

I totally agreed that birthday SMS, Facebook messages etc drop as we aged, the number of people during the celebration also drop. But that's not because we have lesser friends or nobody love or care about your birthday anymore. Its more of people get pre-occupied with other things in life, like we got more responsibilities as we grow up: work... family.... kids etc. Don't be too upset when a good friend of yours missed your birthday, its really okay, just make sure he/she make it up later. I bet your friend will be more upset and guilty than you anyway...

Level up! I am one more step to becoming an old woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment