6 Jul 2015

Quick Eye Shadow Guide


I only started to get the hold of eye shadows blending in recent years. I was a noob then, I knew nothing about blending the eye colours. My eyes will usually end up looking more puffy or even smaller. The eye colours don't stay long too because of my oily eyelids.

I am no beauty expert, but I believed I have improved a lot overtimes. At least now I know when, how and what to apply and blend on my eyes to let them stand out, looking awake, fresh and of cos, PRETTY!

How I pick up is actually to learn the different areas of our eyes and understand the effects of applying certain colours. Once I understand what the different areas say about the entire eye makeup, I can start creating different looks for all occasions.

I think it will be useful to share my little guide with you, and hope it can help to ease your make-up worries, don't be like me in the past.

I will also like to stress that this is only a basic guide, there are many other ways to do your eye makeup. I collected these tips from videos and readings on the net and TV.

For the start, I've divided the eye make-up into 5 points below:

Some quick notes for the 5 points =)

There is no need to do your make-up in the sequence. It's up to you as long as you feel good. Anyway the main purpose for this guide is also to make you feel confidence! Its Your call!

I've did a a simple step-by-step demo based on the 5 points explained above. Hope it can become your easy, quick and sharp eye make-up remedy =)
-------------------------------------------

Here we go!
Tool of the day: An all time favourite basic brown shades eye shadow palette  



NOTE: Don't over-apply to your nose bridge!





When done, finished up the make-up with your favourite eye liner and mascara!

And this will be your final look!
A Daily simple and clean look =)

This make-up guide works for almost all kinds of looks. Following the 5 points, and you can start playing with the colours to suit your dressings, moods and occasions!

Hope you like it.
Till then!


xoxo
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment