11 Apr 2013

oh women~~~~~~


I gonna start with a big pic of MYSELF today... wearing my little dirty pink dress.
I know I know... I said I wasnt going to post any picture of myself until I get my hair and face settle down.
I didnt change a bit, just that my hair feel cleaner after changing back to my regular shampoo. I also decided to give my fringe a second chance. I will wait and see until the point I really look like shit then i will snip it off.

I was wondering around Everton after my lunch. I happened to pass by a Primary school. The kids are playing in the basketball court and soccer field. I remembered me and my friends like to walk on the lines on the basketball court and pretend the lines as train railway tracks. One of us will be the driver then the rest as passengers. Then we will walk around the court, stop to 'pick up' and 'alight' passengers. Senseless game and 100% original. Those are the moments when we start our imagination. Trust me or not, that was the best time because whatever come across the mind are possible. Why? because as a kid, to them... Nothing is impossible. We lost the purest in living as we grow old. Not depressing at all. That's a fact. Just like our eyes are not as shiny as a baby. (So that define lenses have biz)

I wonder what are the kids playing now. Gathering in circles to 'Crush Candy'?

The bell rang, and the little ones started to run back to their classes. At the moment, I told myself, this is how kids should be although I seriously cannot take their noise for long.

I started to dream. If I am a teacher? I enjoyed as a home tuition teacher, used to be one last time. I create great bonding with my student. She is now my Facebook and Instagram friend.
I respect Teacher, as an occupation a lot. I do meet teachers who gave me encouragements in building who I am today.

In the world now, anyone can be a teacher as long as you are quantified. But how many are really a Teacher? Teacher should be a well-respected occupation, but sad to know that they are not more than a labour in our Education system. I really respect my friends who choose to be a teacher. It is never an easy job. Good money but really hard money. No matter what benefits, I trust the passion that must exist somewhere in a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment