10 Apr 2013

F-A-T

I am getting Fatter

I mean it.

I am not trying to catch some attentions.. hoping people will tell me.. "oh nonsense! you are not fat"

Really really... I am fatter now.
How I can tell?
My face is like a weighting machine seriously. It grows with the amount of fats in my body. When I get fatter, my face also gets rounder so there is no other way to hide!
And sadly, the default shape of my face is also round... so I will never get a pointy face unless I choose to go under knife. First I got no extra cash and Second I SCARE la....
To make my face not so round is my motivation to exercise to burn off the excess fats.

but not the end of world, because I am blessed with a pair of not so long legs so they tend to elongate my face. I have a 40-60 body shape. So not too bad, for a height of 159.5cm.

Round face is already bad enough..... now I got a triple combo. OUTBREAK and UGLY HAIR.

OUTBREAK~
I really dont know why. I didnt change my face care and I didnt touch much seafood so I really got no sense abt the outbreak. I REALLY REALLY hope is my pre-menstrual kind of thing. First time in my life I am really urging PERIOD to QUICKLY come.... oh come on Auntie!!!!!
So hopefully my face can recover a little after that

HAIR~
My last hair cut is 1st Feb. Not too long actually. I think the problem is my FRIGHE! I got a round face so BANGS is usually out of question because it makes the face look even rounder. But I dont know why, I THINK I look better with bangs. then it will become side fringe. Everything is fine until it outgrow a certain point and my hair looks flat like zebra crossing. And my face look BIG and ROUND! like hell I know.
So now my fringe hit the point. I really wish I can have long fringe.. you know... the wind blow kind.... but sadly! I can NEVER wait to that point to see how I look with long fringe. YES this time... I dont think I can take any longer... I am going to snip it off tomorrow. I cannot take it anymore.

And yes! I have alot alot alot of fallen hair recently, cos I overuse my hair treatment.. It is really good and I like it! The sales person told me it can be use everyday but of cos depend on the type of hair... twice a week is enough. Greedy me use it everyday like conditioner and i got my karma.... saded... I think my hair is thinner in a pony now... arggggggg... SAD...

And I think this new shampoo doesnt suit me too.... My hair looks fizzy and worst is I dont feel that my hair is clean after showering! And it turns a little oily by 6pm... madness....... ME no wan like tt.....

So this post gets no photos because I dont look good in watever angle.. call me bimbo or not... I am not taking pic of myself until I feel good again.....


=.=


but as usual.... my mochi MUST appear
Yeah this is her celebrating her 3rd birthday.
She is such a joy in my life~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment