5 Apr 2013

Babies!

As usual, I look bubbly today because its Friday. TGIF!

Mummies are the greatest women in the world, I am an oversize baby, so my mum had a hard time pushing me out. I am very thankful of her forever, for bringing a healthy me into this world. Of cos, part of the credit goes to my dad too.
I only have an elder sister, we are very close despite the age gap. I feel lonely at times after she got married and moved out. But I know that building a little home of herself is what she always wanted. And I am also very happy when I knew that a little HER is arriving to this world and joining our small but jolly family soon. I look forward to see you my darling girl. I know we will be good friend but ah ee me is not going to forgive you easily if you give ur momo a hard time ya?

Because I knew this good news, I started to take note of little babies and kids around me, as if I am going to be a momo myself. Some kids are scary, so damn noty that I will want to help their mum to give them a tight slap. I just can't walk away without getting affected. So I told myself, I need to be her role model.

I am even very excited when I knew our local famous blogger xiaxue was preg too. She gave birth to a healthy boy on 31 March. I dont know why, but I am feeling excited too.

I always think that life is such an amazing thing. No one know how it starts and how it ends. No... I don't think a heartbeat present everything. A beating heart is just a driver to keep life going, but it does not create a life.


I look forward to see you. =)

ah ya.... mochi look forward to meet u too!

No comments:

Post a Comment