27 May 2013

Your path my path?

I just changed my job not long ago, and I just passed my 3 months probation. I hope I can get more new stuffs to do, and keeps on learning.

Since 2 years back, when I am out of university, 'what are you working as now?' seems to be the top hit question from anyone. Other than the 'When are you getting married?' question, which is always posted by relatives.

My answer is never clear, even till now. The clear-cut answers are banker, banking, teaching, sales, marketing blah blah blah. These answers are the best because they got the idea straight away and will stop there. Because I cannot give a good answer, the conversation tends to go on and on until to the extend I don't even get what I am talking about. Anyway, my major in the university is already not self-explanatory, I always need to explain what I am studying and what I can become in the future. End of story, then they start doubting if there is any 'qian tu' after the course.

I don't know how to give a clear answer anyway, and I don't like to explain so much too. So... all up to their imagination. Anyway, who will really care right?

No comments:

Post a Comment