20 May 2013

Home Holiday with Mochi

My bad, I haven been blogging for a while. 

I tend to get lazy when I blog for myself, because I dont see the reason of spending efforts to write down my thoughts and post the pictures when no one is actually reading except myself. This is very negative, I told myself I shouldnt think this way. I should be bless that I have this personal space to actually rant and share my daily details. Even if I am the only one who actually cares, I will be appreciative a few years down the road when I have this blog which records my life and reminds me the events and people that I forgot. I had a blog long time ago, during my secondary school. I spent a lot of effort doing up the blogskin and I blogged about every boring details in my life, including my daily outfits. During that time, there is no ulzzang, not much online shopping, bonito is not popular, eye liner is harder than Chinese calligraphy. Outfit of the day is just about Tshirt, bell bottom jeans, Converse knickers and Giordano. I got sicked of blogging eventually, the blog got rusty, and I deleted it in the end. I regretted it totally, I don't know whats wrong with my mind that I actually deleted it. It was my logbook of youths. 

I think I should keep my blog now, so that I have something to laugh about when I am 30.

Mummy and daddy were off holiday the past few days, Mochi and myself were given the duty to look after the door. My sister also came to accompany us. I spent my weekend home. I am proud actually, because I managed to take super good care of mochi and myself, and we had a great time with my sister.

Mochi is having some skin inflection again, her skin has been pinkish recently. She gets allergy easily through food and dust. I brought her to the vet on Sat and skipped her grooming appointment on Sunday because I think should wait to cure the wounds first. So now she is technically like a messy polar bear now. She is always like a baby when we are at the vet, damn cute. I must also praise her for being such a good girl in public, esp at the Vet. (I think she is afraid that's why) Anyway~~ She is really a good girl, siting on my laps, observing the other dogs but she never once bark at other dogs. (Good girl)

Mochi is good with medication now, she has to go back for another round of checkup 2-3 weeks later. 

Sister met us after the visiting and we went Doggiestyle Cafe at Nex after that. There was some kind of pups gathering that day, rather crowded. Mochi is rather shy with so many New friends, so she got stunned when we put her on the floor when her new friends got 'over friendly' with her. She simply freaked out. So we had to put her on the table, then she did her past time. Observing the other dogs. 

Order an yogurt ice cream for her. 

We are rather strict to her diet because she is too prone on skin allergy. I don't like to take risk on this. So it is really 'Happy new year' to her she gets such good food. She is enjoying to the max. 
Her fur is too long! Think she is tasting her own fur half of the time.

This is my sister with Mochi. She is like my mum bias to Mochi. Tehee
They always say Mochi is the cutest dog in the world. No matter how smelly she is, she is still clean. Hahaa! Not very logical. 

Mochi and me. We are the best friend in the world. She gets annoying at times, but i give in whenever i see her pairs of watery puppy eyes, as if i just took her toy. 'Ok, you win'

Mochi is on her 3rd day medication now. I hope to see her recover soon so that I can officially remove her cone. She really look like a moving light bulb and I can't stop happy. I think she knew I am laughing at her so I made it up by telling her 'nice nice, Pretty Girl girl.' She feels better... hahaa! GIRLSSsss 

She will be so happy when I tell her mummy and daddy is coming back tonight. I am keeping the good news from her so that she won't get overly excited and tear my house down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment