30 May 2013

Extra Tire

I have opened an online store selling pets apparels and accessories since last year.
Biz is so-so, because I really have not enough time to concentrate on the marketing and biz strategies.
I totally understand the importance of MARKETING, esp when mine is an online stall. People likes to look at nice stuffs. Who will visit your stall when there is no updates and the website looks like shit. I don't means mine look like shit, but I totally lack the frequent updates part and the website is not informative and attactive enough.

From the bottom of my heart, I know I need to put in extra hardwork.
My boy who is also my business partner takes care of the finances, re-stocking, delivery, after-sales service parts, whereas me is the online marketing. One task but is enough for me to die. From pictures editing to html to copywriting, the amount of work is scary. Especially for me, I have that lazy bone in me which i can never get rid of. I needa sleep, rest and watch TV no matter what. I am a workaholic, but I also have the other extreme side of me as a lazy bum.

I finally put up my mind together and decided to re-do a new blogshop for my stall.
With only myself to work with and my limited photoshop and html skills, this is a great great great challenge for me. Because I need to work during the day and my workplace is bloody far, I can only concentrate to work on my blog during the night. I totally look like a panda now.

My old and broken body is not like the past, when I can rush through sleepless nights to get my assignments done in school. Old auntie me no sleep will die.

Ok, that's all for today I tell myself.
I am going to off my laptop and melt myself into my bed. 12am might sounds early but a few nights of after midnight with work after that is tiring. No like no like no like. Well.... nothing to complain about, because I choose to start this mini business and I am blessed to have my boy supporting me in term of financial and labour work. I will continue to work hard! Will showcase my master piece when ready. For now... if you are interested to know what I am doing.... Please make yourself home at our Facebook Fanpage!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment