28 Mar 2013

Pretty weekend ahead

Back dated.

It was my baby girl's 3rd birthday on Tuesday.
Her name is Mochi, I bought her back from a Pet farm on 21 June 2010, Sunday. I always like Maltese and just nice she and her groups of siblings were rooming in the small cage. My mochi was sitting in the cage; stoning... then once in a while, she peeped at me. Then i peeped back.

At this very moment, CHEMISTRY~~~
I told the owner I want to take a closer look at her. Then she was separated from her siblings. She was placed alone in a room while I was eyeing on her. Then she was stoning, then the owner left her alone. THEN she noticed that she was actually alone and then start barking. hahaa!!! This dog not too smart! and so cute!! I LIKE HER!

I got to admit there were cuter dogs there at that time. But you know, owning a dog is FOREVER. So I was really firm to get her and TA! She is one of us now.

I named her Mochi even before meeting her. And it turned out that the name totally matched her!


She is 3 year old now. 4.1kg
Smelly and healthy =)


Its Good Friday tomorrow so meaning long weekend for many of us. I don't usually travel out during long weekend, I believe there is always many to catch up. Rolling on my bed is always top of the list.

To celebrate my happy mood. I put on my blueish purple jeans today!
I really like the cutting. Material is softer than the usual demin material
From Kaohsiung


I am into makeup recently.
Ok, actually not so recent. I enjoy powdering myself, make my eyes bigger, face smaller etc etc... Like which woman dont want to look prettier right?
I really like ulzzang style

wiki
Eoljjang (Korean얼짱), also spelled as Ulzzang or Uljjang (Korean pronunciation: [ʌl.tɕ͈äŋ]), is a popular South Korean term literally meaning "best face" or "good-looking". Originally used as a slang term, this word in the English lexicon has evolved into describing a person that follows specific style of fashion.


Maybe I should do a range of my own showcase of ulzzang looks. Should be quite fun...



Face of yesterday and today!


No comments:

Post a Comment